Monday, April 6, 2009

Clean & Simple Challenge (CASSB03)

I can't believe it is Monday already! After my dreaded trip to the dentist to have two cavities filled I came home and scrapped! I was so happy to get another layout done. I did this layout for Jennifer Buck's Challenge. She has a new challenge every sunday posted on her blog. I try to make it as simple as I can but that is hard for me. I always want to fill all the empty space up. I don't have many vertical photos (believe it or not) so the fish layout won! The upper half of the sketch is suppost to have two photos but I couldn't cut the fish photos any smaller so I just used one photo and divided it in half with a strip of paper to make it look like two photos. ANYWAYS....Here is the list of supplies I used: For my paper I used that awesome fish paper from Cosmo Cricket, kiwi kiss textured CS, whisper white and so saffron CS all by SU. The red CS is Poppy from Papertrey. If you like a true red color I highly recommend that poppy color!The saying is a rub-on (misc). I also used the scallop edge punch from SU. The ric rac ribbon is from Joann's. The brads and linen thread are also from SU. I "popped" the saying on some pop dots. I never enter any of my layouts or cards into contests but at least I am getting some layouts done and if I win I will be presently surprised! Jennifer gives some good goodies away so you all should check it out!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great page, Toni! Love how you divided up your photo! That is one big fish!!!

Jennifer Buck said...

I absolutely LOVE how you split the fish picture for this one! Perfect! Such a great layout! Thanks so much for playing! Hugs & :)

garfield1971 said...

Awesome layout!! I love simple and have a hard time not filling in space too. ;)