Monday, April 27, 2009

Clean & Simple Challenge #6

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! I sure did! I had to go to Archiver"s (oh darn!) for an annual get together I have with a group of ladies that I swap with! It was a short visit but it was nice to see them and I came home with a whole stack of new cards! Yippee! Some of the ladies live in WI and MI so they come from all over for our crop weekend! I actually had major brain freeze when I was there so I got nothing done! Of course, after I came home I was all ready to scrap! So... I did the challenge today that Jennifer Buck has every Sunday! And now she is starting a color challenge so watch out for that! The first one was posted today actually so be sure to check it out on her blog! Here is the layout I did for the challenge. I haven't have a chance to do the color challenge yet but hope to do that soon! This is actually a kit I recently got from Oriental Trading. It is so cute and I thought it was good with the sketch! I think the pencil is my fave part! :) I have been wanting to scrap this photo of my son. I just love his cute smile. I also love the way he has his socks pulled up! That is soo him, still to this day I have to remind him to push his socks DOWN! Ha! Anyways, I wanted to journal all that on the page but I wasn't sure where to put it. Hope ya like it anyways and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great page, Toni! Ben looks so adorable in this picture!!!