Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ahh.....

My son is FINALLY back in school today! Yippee!!! I must say I am not a stay at home mom but I do get sick of the whole camp thing. Even though my son, Ben, didn't want to admit it I think he was ready to go back to school. When I picked him up today he was so excited about his new teacher and the fact that he knows three kids in his class from the previous years. So glad it was a great first day of third grade for him! I am also happy because I am on vacation this week!!!! I am having stamp camp in Saturday so I have a ton of stampin to do this week. I finally got my new LOOT on Monday and it is all awesomely wonderful!!! I must say that my fave. stamp so far is the new background stamp, Gratuitous Graffiti. I am actually making a card right now using that stamp as my main focus. I need to get going on some swap cards and that is one stamp that I signed up for. I will post it when it is done. It is in "stuck" mode right now. That is the stage where it is almost done but I still feel it needs something else so it is in "stuck" mode, if you will. I know I am a serious loser and need a new life but for now I am in "stuck" mode! LOL! Does anyone else out there do this??? It is a card for pete's sake! Ha! Anyways, I guess I better get back to my table over there. Oh, the mail lady came and I see a box! Not a SU box but it might be my aqua globes I have been waiting for! Does anyone have those? They are the ball things that hold water and you place them in your house plants and that way they constantly have water! Yes a TV ad! Ha! I'll let ya know how they work. My husband wanted me to try them. I always feel like I should post a card when I post something so here is a thank you card that I made recently for my mom, sister and cousin. They took my son to St. Louis (my hometown) with them for a visit. I have alot of family there still so it was good for them to see Ben. Soo I used my new Sarah Kay stamp and some new SU Loot! Those are right up my alley!!! Hey, have you seen the new ones?? I think they are being released today! I know their (Sweet and sassy stamps) release party is on Aug 31st. I have a link to their site on the right. :) Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is super sweet, Toni! Have fun with your new goodies!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

This is just a darling card!! I love that checkered DP!! MY FAV!! :)