Sunday, July 20, 2008

NMBS Challenge #6

Good Sunday mornin' to ya'! Ha!
I got up around 7 because I was anxious to get the challenge posted over at NMBS (no more bad swaps) blog.
You may have heard me mention the swap group before (NMBS) well, this week was my week to host the challenge and I must say I was nervous for a second there. But then I got into it and I had fun!
This is the card I made for the challenge. The challenge is to use a simply scrappin' kit (retired or current). You can only use the papers in the kit and you CAN NOT use any STAMPS! Yikes! You have to have ribbon on your card and one other embellishment. Card can be any size. If you feel like playing along please check out our blog. (link is listed at the right).
I used the "Tie the Knot" Simply Scrappin' Kit!
Hope everyone has a great Sunday! I am off to finish some swap cards! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great challenge, Toni! Love your card!!!