Saturday, July 4, 2009

Clean & Simple Challenge #12!

Can you believe that we are on week 12 already??? Does that mean that i have 12 layouts done? No, I think i actually missed 2 of them! Oh well, I'll take 10! It is really hard to get a good picture of a 12x12 layout. But you get the jest of it. We had soo much fun at my parents house that 4th of July! Mom is always buying something crazy and fun for us on the holidays! These were the fun hats we wore that yr. I can't believe that year was 2005! What the heck?? Where does the time go? So here are the deets of the layout: The paper is Real Red, Stampin Up! The pattern star paper is from I don't know where. ha! The stars I punched using Stampin' Up's star punches. Red velvet brads are from Spare Parts. The Red chipboard letters are Thickers! Gotta love those sweet things! The chipboard "Year" is from Lil' Davis! Oh, and the gingham ribbon is from Stampin' Up! too of course!!! I think that about covers it! Hope everyone has an awesome 4th!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is really cute, Toni! You and your sisters all have the same great smile!!!