Saturday, May 10, 2008

Welcome!

Wow! I finally got my blog up and running! There are still alot of things I want to add to it but I really just wanted to get it going so here it is. Ha! I never really thought I would ever have a blog but then the more I started reading them I saw more reasons why I SHOULD have one! Since I work and I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I am not sure how often I will be able to update my blog but I will do my best. I know, I know, get to the cards already right? This card was inspired from Beate's card (splitcoaststampers). This is also one of her Weekend Sketch challenges. If you are familar with them you need to check out her blog for amazing inspiration!!! Her blog link is to the right of this page. I wish I would of had my Copic markers when I did this card because I would of gotten a much better color on the rocket but I still think it is a great boy birthday card! All the supplies on this card are Stampin' Up! The stamp set is PUN FUN (one of my faves), I used Brilliant blue, Bashful blue, Whisper white, and Jersey Shore DS paper. I used basic black ink, watercolor crayons, chalk, gel pen, scallop punch, tab punch, circle punches, bashful blue buttons, and DMC floss (not SU). I think that about covers it. I have been doing alot of this card size lately. It is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. I have been doing a dog album also using an 8x8 album size and I am really liking that smaller size too. It is not so overwhelming for me as it was for me when I was doing 12x12 layouts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a super cool card! So glad you got your blog up and running, Toni!!! Can't wait to see what's next . . . ;)

garfield1971 said...

I love this card! The rocket is so cute and you are selling me on that Jersey Shore DP. :) Can't wait to see more!!